September 30, 2009

Double Shot


Third day of the break.

I finally watched G-Force 3D. Horray! But this time not alone. I was accompanied by Luke and we spent some "mummy and son" time together. LOL...

Luke bought tickets for the earliest session at 11.30am. Kinda hard for me to actually get up from bed. The benefits? No jam. Smooth traffic. Reached Midvalley within 20 minutes, which usually took me no lesser than an hour. Lots of parking to choose from. One thing bad... The cinema was so empty. I could count the audience using only my 10 fingers. The air-cond was god damn cold. Surrounding was quiet. No fun!


Quite ashamed to admit the fact that it was my first time watching 3D movie. I was very excited. So, the show started. I put on my glasses. High anticipation to experience something new that make me bounce off my seat maybe. But my heart sank after a few minutes. Duh! Not much of difference compared to ordinary screening. Paid RM17 for petite disappointment.

*sigh*

Anyway, credits roll to the guinea pigs and the mole. Darwin, Hurley, Blaster, Juarez and Speckles. They are all so cheeky. Great stunts and witty characters. Had some good laughs from time to time. Well, would rate it 7 out of 10. Hey, nearly forgotten the photo of us with our 3D glasses on!

Newly recruited G-Force agents *woohoo*

Almost 2.15pm when the show ended. Hunger pangs knocking on our tummy walls. Luke's favourite, Carls Jr stood right in front of our eyes as we exited the cinema. Since he missed the beef burgers so much, alright... I agreed to have our lunch there.

2 sets of Beef Bacon Cheeseburgers. Medium for me, Large for him...

Luke vs Laura... Who's cuter?

P/S: Jia Lun, this photo is exceptionally taken for you as requested by pig baby. He said you'll be damn frustrated seeing us enjoying those round juicy burgers to bits. Haha. His fault.

Both of us had a long chat during the meal. Been quite some time since we hangout together. Really. Conversation mostly on the recent exams and gossips bout "some other people". Shhh... Secret should remain confidential. Sorry folks. Sat at Carls Jr for more than an hour before we bid farewell and moved to different directions.

To my surprise, I bumped into Mawi and Farah Fauzana who acted in Jin Notti. Chinese and Indians may not heard of them and wondering who the hell they are. Got a quick snap when he was posing with his fans though.

Mawi, one of the Akademi Fantasia champions

It was only 3.20pm when I was bout to leave. My heart repeatedly saying NO. Huh? Took a glance at the Gamer poster. Oh... So, that was the reason behind? My mind immediately did the thinking. Couldn't resist the temptation. My legs automatically walked back to the cinema. Bought the ticket and waited to get in. OK, second movie was all by myself.


Wow... Gerard Butler had a completely different role in this movie. I love him better in The Ugly Truth. I was blurred at the very beginning. Several guys were holding some snipers shooting everywhere. Blood spatting all over. Eww... Awful! Later on, the truth revealed. Gamer is basically bout a psychopathic freak who controls a bunch of prisoners convicted with serious crimes in a game named Slayers by planting a microchip into their heads. Those prisoners would be freed if they win a total of 30 rounds in the game. Sounds crazy? Wait till you watch it with your own eyes. Are you game?

The end of Gamer marked the end of my day too. Enough of loitering in the mall. Let's get home. Before that, take a look at my movie checklist.

The Ugly Truth (checked)
G-Force 3D (checked)
Gamer (checked)

Mission accomplished. Well done, Laura!

Guess what greeted me as I was leaving Midvalley?

*drum rolls*


TRAFFIC JAM.
Not again?

2 comments:

Jon on October 1, 2009 at 1:11 AM said...

LOL at ur last comment, I'd say i would like to get a life partner for myself as well.

But hey, we do not to be coupled to be happy!

hurrah to watching movies alone and traffic jams!

[although the above two activities maybe happier done with someone special T_T]

Laura 梁媚霜 on October 1, 2009 at 2:54 AM said...

I enjoy my life this way too. Juz that at times, u may feel "diff" seeing others with somebody n u hv nobody. No matter what, I'm leaving everything to fate. Cheers Jon...

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada