September 1, 2009

Rainy Tuesday


Weekend comes to end. Weekdays come to start. Argghh... Gotta get back to college, attend lectures and tutorials. Can't the weekend be a lil longer? Though yesterday was an additional public holiday, I never seem to have enough of days off. Greedy me! But I bet everyone agrees to this.

It's already Week 15. Getting some nerves towards the exam. Read a chapter in the CR textbook before sleep yesterday. Well, it's a good start. At least I did something. Only PA is still in the KIV status. U know... "Keep in view". Haha.

Almost late for BA tutorial this morning. The weather was so cooling. I was snuggling in my warm blanket when my alarm rang. Raining mildly when I left home. Dammit! I hate to get my feet wet. Walked a long way to K block from the car park. The building is shabby and it looks as if it's haunted. Eww... Mosquitoes are everywhere. Bad morning huh?


Having my lunch break now. Ms Chin's lecture at 2pm. Gonna take a quick nap to get my brain ready for a torturing 2 and a half hours session of accounting standards. FRS... IC Interpretation... IFRIC...

*headache*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada