September 9, 2009

9th September 2009


Woke up late as usual around 12 noon. LOL... Know what you people have in mind.

"Laura's lazy... Laura's a pig... Bad bad habit... This and that... Lalalala..."

I don't give a damn. Study week. No more 8am class. Sleep late. Let's cheer. Yahooooo!!!

Online once I'm done with my after-bed routine only to realise it's 999. Nope... Not the police phone number. I mean today's date 9th September 2009 @ 090909.

Juz like what happened last year, there was 080808 and the year before 070707 and so forth. As far as I could remember, 070707 was an unlucky sign for Christians. Forgot the real reason though. 080808 on the other hand means wealthiness ("fatt fatt fatt") to Chinese.

How bout 09/09/09?

I googled it. The results...

Today is a date of auspicious omen.
Happened only once in a hundred years.
A day of interconnectedness.
A day to step yourself into the world energies.

It comes with a few photos. Somewhat like dimension kinda thing. No idea what they are exactly.

Reminded me of kaleidoscope...

Hmm... What do you think?

I also came across several articles bout Chinese couples getting married today as they believe their marriage will certainly last forever. How superstitious! No doubt, number 9 in Chinese represents long-lasting. May God bless them with happiness then.

I may not believe 100% but somehow, a small part of me is attracted to the so-called rumour. What bout.. Whatever I read in the books today will stick in my head long enough till the exam is over? Haha. I juz made myself sounded so...

Silly. Naive. Childish.

Yeah right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada