September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya


Hari Raya is one of the best celebrations we have in Malaysia. The main attraction would definitely be the food. Perhaps youngsters like us might be eyeing for some duit raya instead.

Since I was younger, dad used to bring us for visits to his Malay friends' home. The one that I enjoy most is at Pak Cik Zainal's who stays in Sentul. His wife is a very good cook. She always prepare a variety of traditional Malay delicacies for their guests. Her biggest task of the year. Must be darn tiring.

Too bad I missed it this year. Thanks to my final exam. Dad asked me to stay at home and study.

Argghh... I want all the GOOD FOOD!

Among my favourites: Nasi beriyani, lemang, sayur lemak, rendang, ayam percik

That's not all. I'm a big fan for cookies too.

Slurrpp...

Why on earth did Hari Raya fall in between our exams? Whenever I heard the fireworks, I would be annoyed. Thinking bout those people who are enjoying themselves while we are burying ourselves with books as thick as a plank. So unfair.

I WANT MY HOLIDAYS!

If it isn't the exam period, I would be earning as much as RM400 working for only 2 days of public holiday. High opportunity costs I'm bearing indeed. There's nothing that I can do to change the fact. All I can do is to blame the bad timing. Yeah, put the blame on something else. LMAO.

Anyway, wish all the Muslims SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI and the non-Muslims HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada