September 27, 2009

Risk & Reward


Tanggal dua puluh enam,
Bulan sembilan,
Dua ribu sembilan,
MERDEKA, MERDEKA, tetaplah MERDEKA,
Ia pasti menjadi sejarah!

Ngek ngek ngek... Sorry to the composer for violating his copyright.

I couldn't believe myself to have survived the devastating exam period. Sleepless nights, nasty nightmares, lost of appetite, dark eye bags and worst still ZITS! Would take me at least 2 weeks to fix my look. Naaa... Ironically, my skin is never zits free. But at least they were hardly visible. I told my friends that I look as if I'm 10 years older. Haha.

My exam mission is temporarily over. Revision for ACCA starts in a week's time. Couldn't care much about it. All I wanna do now is to pamper myself with some shopping, movies and perhaps not to forget good food.

Was in Times Square this afternoon. Poh Yee and Cheng are holidaying in Genting. The rest were at work. No point for me to be home alone. Strolled around the mall for 2 hours. More of a window shopping spree. Caught a glimpse of some pretty nice tops. Held them for a minute or two.

Buy? Not buy? Buy? Not buy?

At the end, empty handed! Seemed to be a waste of time. Should have just stay at home, napping or facebooking instead. Uhuh...

Failed to shop. Let's not fail to eat. Passed by this dessert shop, Sweet Chat located at the lower ground floor. I have always wanted to give it a try. Their posters of desserts on the wall simply attracted me. Clever marketing skills. Hey, BA knowledge could be applied here. Haha.


Ordered its Mango Mountain which is actually the normal mango sago. Costed me almost RM8. I can easily get it at the night market for RM3. But this one comes with large portion of mangoes. A good trade anyway. So, this is my so called reward for the day!

Wished to continue my "one day shop alone" outing with a movie. But I was too tired to bring myself to the cinema. There's a long list of movies that I'm interested with.

The Ugly Truth, Gamer and the ever cute G-Force.

Movies, anyone?

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

sorry about the above comment, comp had problem.

i was just saying that you shud watch the ugly truth it is really good!

Laura 梁媚霜 on September 27, 2009 at 8:21 PM said...

Really? Cool... I'll definitely watch it sooner or later.

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada