September 11, 2009

Cinema Mania


Lately movie-goers seem to be so attracted to thriller and horror genre sorta films. Namely, infamous Orphan and recently Final Destination 4.

Eerie posters. Eww...

Most of my friends were frantically talking bout it ever since before they previewed. Those who have already watched them gave 2 thumbs up. Plenty of good reviews especially for Orphan. As quoted by Jia Lun, "This movie is so juicy. You can never predict what's gonna happen next!"

To be honest, I was tempted to give it a try. Can easily be influenced by my peers. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan. NOT because I'm not interested, but I just choose not to watch. Got what I mean? Yes, I'm a scared... I chicken out...

Precisely, I have a super imaginative mindset. I tend to imagine things that aren't real. Am I sick? Maybe. I don't know. Such typical mindset ain't something to be proud of. Really.

Despite the rest were queuing long for tickets to watch something that bring chill down their spines, I opt for comedies or sci-fi. Don't be envy. I told you I'm "special". Haha.

(Clockwise from top left) Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince,
Ice Age 3
: The Dawn of Dinosaur, GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra,
Imagine That, I Love You Beth Cooper, The Proposal


I simply adore these films...

I only watched 2 Harry Potter series so far. Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince is the second attempt. Heard the previous series were better off. Maybe this one has a slower-moving plot. Nevertheless, its ending makes me wonder what Harry Potter is up to in the coming series.

Don't really fancy animation nowadays but Ice Age 3 is worth watching. I couldn't help myself laughing at the 2 squirrels fighting over an acorn. OMG... These 2 creatures are basically the heart of attention.

GI Joe is a truly sci-fi, action packed film. You can see unbelievable theories and technologies that have yet to be found in the world. But I believe it wouldn't be impossible in a few more decades. Don't you think so?

Been missing the chance to watch The Proposal for a few times. Luckily, I grabbed the chance at last or I would be regretting. It's like any other love story but Sandra Bullock makes it a WOW... She has the attitude for her role . The right actress for the right film!

I Love You Beth Cooper isn't as good as expected. I was fond of its trailer. Anyway, I enjoyed seeing how Hayden Pannettiere ran into everything with her car like nobody's business. That's pretty cool.

Watched Imagine That with Luke, Jia Lun and Kok Loong. I insisted not to watch Orphan that nite so, they obeyed reluctantly. Both Luke and Jia Lun gave bad remarks bout it. They were demonstrating their disatisfaction that we should go for Orphan instead. Kok Loong and I on the other hand were on the same boat. We were keen with Eddie Murphy's acting. He's a witty actor. The whole story was bout family values which makes the second reason I like this film. Weee...

Alright, enough of me blogging. Gotta get back to my long-abandoned books. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada