September 12, 2009

I'm Lovin It


Couldn't bring myself to sleep yesterday. So I burned the midnight oil studying P1. Alone. In the living room. Almost done with the whole book. Only bout 2-3 chapters left.

Was too focused with my reading then. When I looked at the clock, it struck 5.10am. OMG... Already morning? Time for bed. While packing my stuff, my mind suddenly flied to McD. Reminded me of its spongy sausage mcmuffin, crispy hash brown and refreshing hot tea. My FA-VOU-RITES!

Worse still my tummy started to growl right after. Oh shit. Couldn't resist the temptation. Within a min, I was in my car driving towards Taman Melati McD.

Not many people at that hour. Only a few tables were occupied by TARC students. It's a trend to so-called "study" at McD during the exam period. Yeah, I brought my P1 textbook with me as well. Thought of reading a few more pages before I call off the day. Hahaha.

Here it is. My potion to pass P1.

Mmm mmmmm... *saliva drools*

It's been a while since I had McD breakfast. Usually go to McD along MRR2 together with Poh Yee and Cheng whenever he came for sleep overs. Well, this time I was all alone. But this reason didn't spoil the appetite for my breakfast.

There was something else that ruined my mood in the delighted morning. Not far from where I was, sat a group of guys from one of the programming courses. Fine at first. Just like any other student, they were reading silently. Their true colours revealed when they were in queue to order their food. Leaving one of them behind to look after their bags.

Let their conversation do the talking...

Cast
Guy A at the table
Guy B & Guy C in the queue


(While queuing...)
Guy B: Hey, what do you want me to order for you?
Guy A: Hmm... I think I want chicken.
Guy B: Chicken? You sure?
Guy A: Hmm... Never mind la. I want pepperoni. Wanna eat beef.
Guy B: Okok.
Guy A: Ask them to make the skin thicker. More cheese.
Guy B: Not skin la. That's call stuffed crust.
Guy A: Yeah right.

(While ordering...)
Guy B: Hey, they said no more pepperoni.
Guy A: Huh? Then arr... Steak tenderloin?
Guy B: Waa... Tenderloin?
Guy A: Nola. Nola. Lamb shank. Lamb shank.
Guy B: Lamb shank? What is that? Never heard before.
Guy A: Why you so stupid?
Guy C: You guys... Stop crapping!

How foolish! Imagine the staff at the counter was waiting to take their orders and the rest of us were listening to their LOUD & PROUD conversation. They were obviously making fun of themselves. Bloody useless guys. Their conversation continued as they were eating. Never seem to stop.

DAMMIT. Didn't they realise they were seriously annoying everyone in the restaurant? Beh tahan sitting there any longer. Everything I read didn't seem to be saved into my memory. So I left and Guy A was looking as I walked to the door. Idiot fellow. How I wished to scream at him "NEVER see a leng lui before throughout your life arr???" LMAO...

Listened to songs on my car radio to distract myself from thinking bout the incident in McD. Couldn't wait to get home. My eyes were tired. My brain was jammed. While waiting for the traffic light to turn green at a junction, I snapped a photo of my sleepy look.

Gosh... Look at the dark circle around my eyes & the pimples on my face. Heart ache!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada