September 17, 2009

Feelings Cafe


War starts tomorrow. Time to face the music. Read and read and read. Still, my mind is like a total blank sheet. Status: zero data stored. Dang!

Whatever. I juz couldn't miss my housemate's birthday celebration. It's one of our house rules to celebrate everyone's birthday ever since we moved in. Haha. Usually we planned celebrations among us. Yesterday was the first time we celebrated together with outsiders.

First of all, may I present you the birthday boy?

- MR LAU LIK KEONG -

Happy 23rd Birthday, Siu Keong! Ngeks...

See... That's him holding 2 birthday cakes. How lucky! Initially, Poh Yee and I thought of asking him to go for a drink and bring out the birthday cake as a surprise when 12am struck. Later we found out his college mates and colleagues were planning the same. Why not combine both? Good idea. So, we went to his favourite hang out place. FEELINGS CAFE.

We were the only girls among the 8 guys, including the birthday boy of course. Felt awkward in the beginning. I only know 2 of his friends. The rest were complete strangers. But we mixed together quite well. Nothing is more important than the birthday boy is happy.

While browsing through my photo gallery, I came across all our birthday photos so far.

(Clockwise from top left: Wei Ling, Me, Lik Keong, Poh Yee)

Our birthday cake... Yum yum...

These photos worth a million dollars. Wei Ling has left the house as she moved back to her hometown for internship 4 months ago. Only 3 of us remain as housemates. Truthfully, I really treasure the 2 years period of stay in this house. Best housemates I ever had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada