October 3, 2009

Yes Ma'am


The short break is coming to its end. Can I ASK FOR MORE please?

Peeps, timetable for the coming revision classes is uploaded in the college intranet. Check it out. I stunned when I looked at the schedule. Florida's song came to play.

"You spin my head right round, right round..."

NO JOKE. I can't believe this. I'll be having classes for at least 3 hours on weekdays and a 9 hours class on a Saturday. WHAT? Is this what they call revisions? I was hoping they made a mistake putting up the wrong timing. Tell me they did. Tell me they did. OMG!

Shit happens. Yeah, I know. Hallelujah. Accept the fact. I can't stop the lecturers from doing their part, but no one can stop me from skipping classes eh?

*evil grins*

Besides the timetable, my house gave me a headache too. I understand everyone was busy, either with their jobs or exams lately. No one seem to care bout the house condition. Rather spent time with their computers or books. Fine. I endured the stained basin, the smudged toilet bowl and what's more, the dusty floor. But my endurance has a limit.

It's not the first time I'm the one who end up getting my hands on house cleaning operations. Luckily there's Lik Keong, our handy "houseman". Living room, kitchen, balcony and not to forget his own room and bathroom are his responsibilities. Leaving only the other bathroom and my own room to my charge.

Shouldn't be complaining too much. But then, I'm not the only one using the other bathroom and basin. Yet, I'm the only one doing the most work. Duh...


Worked myself like a maid just a few hours ago. Swept and mopped the floor, scrubbed the basin and toilet bowl. I imagined myself as Snow White while doing the chores. Unfortunately, I have no little animals helping me with the cleaning. Spent almost 2 hours getting everything done alone.

The extreme make over results:


Splendid! My room, the basin and the bathroom sparkling white. My hard work paid off. Should give myself a round of applause.

*Clap clap clap*

Let's see how long the sparks can last. A week? 2 weeks?

I doubt...

4 comments:

Jon on October 3, 2009 at 12:04 PM said...

Your bathroom looks nice with mats to keep the floors dry summore.

Where do you live now??

Laura 梁媚霜 on October 3, 2009 at 3:59 PM said...

I'm staying in Alpha. U know... Where u guys used to say it's creepy? Haha. The mat is an add on. Well, the bathroom looks nicer aft I moved in =P

Jon on October 4, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...

u renting a whole master bed room yourself or are you having roommates? :p

Laura 梁媚霜 on October 5, 2009 at 1:27 AM said...

My room is only a medium room. Looks kinda big huh? I hv a roommate of coz. There r 2 mattress on the floor as u can c in the pic.

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada