October 25, 2009

Meatballs Harass


Shopping is the best medicine for GIRLS...


Went into every boutique in Damansara Uptown yesterday morning. Apparently, these 3 girls enjoyed it the most, featuring Poh Yee, Ivena and Phui Mun. I was sort of like tagging along actually.

Clothing is not my best interest for the moment. There are a few tops in my closet that I have yet to get a chance to wear them. Well, I did try on a few skirts and shorts but none suit. Size matters. Blame my bulky thighs. Grrr...

Left for 1U around 2.30pm. Here was where we had our second activity. The one I looked forward to. MOVIE TIME!

Nearly late for the show. Collected our tickets, bought some snacks and took our seats. What we were bout to watch?

*Tadaa*


At first, we thought it's a kiddo show. But later WOW... Beyond our expectation. Lots of laughter, lots of moral values, lots of science fictions. Fantastic!

Ratings: 8 out of 10

Here's a lesson I picked up from this movie. Things that come easy are not necessarily good. Kinda reminds me of my exam results. Must work really hard to get paid huh? Yeah right. Whatever! I'm so not in the mood for this issue.

Back to our outing. It's been a while since the 4 of us took photos together.

Take 1 in the toilet (without Phui Mun). Too bad. She was waiting for us outside.


Take 2 in the cinema after the show ended. Using my 3.2mp phone camera. Blur.

Had high tea at Sushi Zanmai right after.


SUSHI... Yummy...

Slightly better than Sushi King. But the bill gave us a great shock.

RM46. What???

We had only bout 7 dishes and 4 glasses of refillable hot green tea.

Higher quality, higher price!

Luckily Phui Mun was the one driving. I looked like a dead fish on the way back.


Do you realise this is the shortest post I ever posted on my blog? Sorry. I'm really exhausted and upset these few days. Have no mood for blogging. But I can't bear to see my blog being abandoned for too long. I'm a responsible blog master. Ngeks...

P/S: Thanks so much to my lovely friends who expressed their continuous concerns over my emotional condition lately. I promise I'll get back on my feet and move forward real soon. Glad to have you guys around. My guardian angels!

*Flying kisses*

2 comments:

Jon on November 3, 2009 at 12:32 PM said...

I actually posted this comment like last week, dunno why it is never displayed... oh well..

your shortest post are quite long I say

paper qualification are only paper thick, what's important is the attitude.

i say that tho i still get upset when my results drop.

Live well, take care :)

Laura 梁媚霜 on November 7, 2009 at 12:39 AM said...

Long? I think it's shorter than usual. Haha. I know I'm long winded. But don't try to point me out here. Haha. Thx Jon. Will do. Keep reading!

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada