October 9, 2009

Grill A Lot


MIA from Blogger for almost a week. Nothing interesting to be blogged bout, other than my long hours of revision classes. Yup, you are right! I'm back to college. Holidays no more.

Getting back to college this time is not so pleasant. Well, it's time to face the reality. Even on the first day itself, lecturers discussed bout our recent internal exam. Feedback session we call it. As expected, their model answers are so different from what I wrote on my answer scripts. The conclusion...

I SCREWED MY FINAL EXAM!!!

Hooray! Congratulate me for being too nervous in the exam hall. End up writing whole lot of shit. OK, I know I know... I hereby declare my exam is dead. Memorial session on 19 October 2009. Gotta get at least RM80 ready for resits.

Let's stop the exam issue and start with something delighted. Another GAP gathering on Wednesday. I mean 2 days ago. It was a large pre-birthday BBQ party held jointly by GAP KLCC and GAP Pavilion. Our operating manager, Penny also turned up as one of the guest.

Venue: Alex's front yard in Chow Kit
Time: 11pm - 3am
No of attendance: 20 persons

Forgive me. I totally forgot to take photos of the food that we had. Was busy fooling around with my colleagues and newly known GAP Pavilion staff. Never mind. Let me name those I remember. Marinated chicken wings, sausages, fish balls, fried popiah, fried dumplings, fried meehoon, fried rice, watermelons and fizzy drinks. Credits roll to Alex's mum for preparing the ingredients, not forgetting Desmond, Shue Fen and San for doing the shopping.

Done with the food, time for the cake. Common ritual... All of us sang a birthday song, the birthday stars made their wishes, blew out the candles and cut the cake. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely brother Kit, the ever sexy goddess Zue, the charming little Red and GAP Pavilion supervisor, Yen.


I assured you the fun has yet to begin. Didn't end with eating the cake alone. They had a cream war on the streets! Naughty minds came up with evil plans. Some took revenge and some just wanted to have fun. I was only a witness as usual. Please never drag me along. I hate cream as my make up. Haha...

Zue was the first one being attacked by cream. She left around 1am. So, Khairul and Desmond waited for her at the front gate with plates of cream in their hands. She had cream all over her precious face and hair. That should be an awful nightmare for her. All her make up was ruined and she was bout to go for her second date at Uncle Chili's Club in PJ Hilton. Luckily, the guys didn't go overboard. At least, her clothes remained clean.


Second victim was Kit. I wasn't around when Penny and Shue Fen threw the cream at him. Unbelievable... Never knew Penny could be so playful. I thought she's an iron lady. The funniest thing was that she left immediately when Kit found out she was one of the pranksters. Afraid Kit would take revenge with the leftover cream on his cheek. LOL...

These guys are really good in getting the ball rolling. Coming up next was the friendly match in hand wrestling between the Malaysians and Filipinos. Kit was over excited that night. He kept challenging the others to try winning over him. I caught him and Mel in action.


Look at their reactions. Mel looked so relaxed that he even had a few sips of beer while Kit was struggling, using all his might to defeat him. Khairul's head is noticeable in the last photo, smiling for the camera.

The winner of the night...

*drum rolls*

THE FILIPINOS

Malaysians lost 1-3. Better luck next time!

Half of them left by 2am. The ones who stayed sat at the roadside and continue chatting complemented with beers. There was once Alex accidentally dropped a can of beer on the ground. Kit ran after me with the squirt out beer in the can. Dang... How could he?

It was the first time I had BBQ party with GAP-ians and I truly enjoyed it to the max. I get to savor nice food without the need to do the grilling myself. I had Khairul, Alex and Desmond as my personal servants. Haha. I also get to know new friends from the other GAP store. All these while, we only manage to communicate through the phone when we helped customers to make inquiry regarding stock availability.

Last but not least, this is the gift I prepared for Kit. A self-designed mug. To avoid plagiarism, I would say it's half designed by me and the other half by a designer from Print Work located on the 5th floor of Times Square. But the wrapping is 100% done by me. Ngeks...


I hope he likes it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada