October 12, 2009

Monday Blues Not


12th October 2009. Monday.

This is how my day gets a head start...

8am BA lecture at DK ABB. Woke up looking like a zombie. Drove to college with an empty-stomach. Reached there only to find out less than 50% of my coursemates turned up. Duh! Surprisingly, Mr Yeoh's 2 hours internal exam feedback session this morning didn't bore me at all.

Look... I have a good news and a bad news. Which one should I enlighten first?

The good news...
I learnt a lot from his feedback session. He never clearly emphasize on exam techniques before this. He briefed us bout it today. Now I have an idea where I gone wrong.

*Gulp*

The bad news...
I realised my answers could be major wrong. Meaning my BA may be as ill-fated as CR? Oh no... Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping both Mr Yeoh and Dr Amy marked my paper with mercy. God bless!

No use crying over spilt milk. In order to reduce the risk for external exam, I signed up for BA revision in Kasturi. Man... November is gonna be a hectic month. Run between Kasturi and McOrange. The fees alone sum up to RM1500. Slightly, more expensive than a sem in TARC. Gotta make sure the return is worth the spending. Else, mum and dad will be so disappointed.

Said has always seem to be easier than done. I'm still being a big fat worm lazing around, avoiding the books whenever I could. LOL...

My bank account showed a balance lesser by RM280 after the registration. Things worsen when I made my way to Times Square while driving back to Wangsa. Was too temptated to watch Surrogates. Managed to catch the 4pm show just on time.

*phew*


This movie kinda blew me off. The visual effects are so real yet so fake. May be impossible these days. But who knows years later? Couldn't imagine myself living in a world of machines though. Creepy! Imagine yourself staying indoors at all times, afraid of injuries and aging or death. Dependent on robotic surrogates to do every task. What life is that?

"Say NO to surrogates. Live humans!"

Errr... Shouldn't have revealed too much. Bet those who have yet to watch the movie are cursing me for spoiling their anticipation. Guys, head to your nearest cinema soon.

Had a light dinner before going home. Been starving throughout the movie.

Old Town butter kaya toast & milk tea

Yummy... Anything would taste like heaven when you are hungry. Oh yes!

2 comments:

Jon on October 13, 2009 at 12:20 AM said...

Wa, so envious of your life where you can still find time for movies in an hectic life. So need to work on my time management. ><

Laura 梁媚霜 on October 13, 2009 at 11:24 PM said...

Jon, don't be envy. U juz didn't c how I look like when I'm working my ass off. Of coz I try to take some time off for entertainment. Life is not all bout work but oso play! Muahahaha...

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada