April 1, 2010

Wacky Classmates


As promised, here's the post on 2AFA4 farewell cum gathering. It happened last Saturday. Almost full attendance. Indeed something to be proud of. Oh... Did I mention it was my 1st outing with these people? Really excited the night before.

Fetched Jia Lun along and see what he did in my car while I was driving.


Forcing my Paddington bear to imitate Keren Zui. In case you don't know who I'm talking bout, click here.

Reached Pavilion within half an hour. A lil traffic jam along Jalan Bukit Bintang. Luckily we were not the last to arrive at Tony Roma's. Lunch supposed to start 1pm, but further delayed for 45 minutes.

The menu

Pictures of food and drinks in the menu are so tempting. Too bad I was sick. Had a sorethroat for 2 days. Gotta avoid myself from heaty food and cold drinks. So, not many choices to be chose from. I ordered Mojo Chicken and apple juice.

Various dishes ordered by us. Yummy-licious!

Justina & I posing with our meals

Took hundreds of photos before and after we finished our lunch. Too many to be uploaded here. So please refer to the album in my Facebook. Haha...

2AFA4 class rep & his assistant

Thanks to these 2 bosses in handling every class matter so well for the year. Salute!

Bill for 27 persons total up to RM 1,040.20. OMG...


Worth it anyway. The food portion is horribly large and we spent like 3 hours plus photo shooting in the restaurant. Brought happiness to each and everyone of us.

All the jolly faces

Next round at Sungai Wang Greenbox. By the way, our class has a potential singer wannabe. Wanna know who?

Angie aka Lady Gugu with her "manager"

We sang like nobody's business till our throats were dried and our voices turned course. Got so high when it comes to singing RnB songs. Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Leona Lewis, BEP - you name it.

Hidden talents

There was even a Titanic parody when we sang Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On.

"Rose" Jia Lun & "Jack" Yee San. Ngeks...

We called it a day around 9.15pm. Out for almost 9 hours huh? Very tiring at the end.


Coincidentally, it was still Earth Hour when I walked back to Starhill to get my car. Lingered a lil while with those people who were celebrating it in the lobby.

60 minutes lights off

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada