April 29, 2010

Double Two


Sorry to my long abandoned blog. Finally, some free time for updates.

Unofficially completed my 4 years studies in TARC. Amazing huh? I'm impressed on how I managed to survive so well throughout the whole course. Muahahaha. Shouldn't be too happy so early. I hope I'll pass all 3 papers this semester and pass the remaining 2 papers that I'll be resitting in June in order to graduate. Really under pressure!

Getting myself away from studies for a while. Taking a short break as it is. So, okay... In the midst of preparing for the finals, I officially turned 22. Yup, you get me right. It was like yesterday when I was a 21 year old and now, I grow a year older.

Nothing big, nothing special this year. As usual, those who never fail to celebrate my birthday did it again this year. I'll start off with the one I had with bro and his gal.

Wong Kok Char Chan Teng in Pavilion

This was my choice for the birthday dinner. Heard this one has a nicer interior compared to the other branches so I decided to give it a try. Looks like a bar or a club from the outside, isn't it?

Our food & drinks

Fantastic interior, delicious food, affordable price and most importantly the companions were my family. What more could I ask for?

The love birds

We realised the restaurant offers free birthday milk tea drink. We asked for it after we finished all our food. Oh my... The size of the glass is huge. We shared among the 3 of us of course. I couldn't finish the whole thing by myself.

Cheeky birthday gal

The corner where we sat is overlooking KLCC and Petronas Twin Tower scenery. So, bro and I took a photo each with the ever famous "Malaysian jagungs". LOL...

KL Nightview

The diners

Went for a movie after the meal. I juz love this one.


Never expect it to be so interesting. The whole cinema was almost full. Imagine that! We watched it on normal screen though. Bet 3D would be much better.

Sis & bro

Thanks for the outing, bro!

Next stop: Naili's Place...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada