April 4, 2010

Sashay For Two


Had a pleasure afternoon yesterday. Was on a date with my lil foster brother, Alan in Pavilion. Didn't get to meet him for almost a year. We were busy with our studies and didn't even get to bump into each other at college. Only managed to keep in touch through Friendster, MSN and sms.

I couldn't recognized him the moment I saw him. Maybe I wasn't used to see him wearing a cap and dressed up so sporty. Haha... Well, still looking good as usual. No matter how he changes, he's one of the best foster brothers I ever had.

Lunch at TGIF.


So far I've tried Chilis and Tony Roma's. Food and ambiance are satisfying. TGIF for the 1st time. Sounds familiar eh? Yeah, I said the same thing bout Tony Roma's. I seldom have a chance to dine in such fine American food restaurants. So pardon me ya!

Took me quite some time to look through the menu. Unable to make a choice of order. Alas, still prefer having chicken.

My Sizzling Chicken with Cheese

His Fish & Chips

I don't mean to make a comparison. But Chilis and Tony Roma's are more value for money in terms of portion and their food taste far better than TGIF. Seriously...

Anyway, its quiet environment allowed us to have a good chat. There are many things bout each other that we gotta catch up with since we have not met for a long time. Couldn't stop chatting the minute we met.

We had a piece of chocolate mud cake for free towards the end of our meal. Alan requested for it since his birthday has just passed while mine is approaching. But we declined their offer to sing us a birthday song. Too dramatic.

Chocolate mud cake

Apparently, the cake is the best thing of the entire meal. Most of you know how I hate chocolaty stuff. I mean I love chocolates but not chocolate flavored thingy. But this one kinda melt my heart. Not too sweet, juz nice.

Aries think alike. Both dressed up in red.

After lunch, we went strolling around. Basically we were window shopping from an end to another end, from the top floor to the lower ground floor. Tired of walking for an hour, we dropped by Snowflakes to have a dessert. We had a hard time looking for the stall. I even called Jia Lun for directions since this is one of his favourites.

Famous "Bestsellers"

I personally think it's not bad. Love the herbal jello but not the artificial chewy yam and sweet potato balls.

Okay, last agenda of the day...


Saw its trailer some time ago. Never cross my mind to actually watch it in cinema. Maybe download it or something. But I was convinced by lots of friends who have watched it and gave 2 thumbs up.


I agree with them. This is unlike any other ordinary cartoon show. I thought the story would revolves around the scenes that I saw in the trailer. I was wrong. Never expect the ending to so well done. You must watch it to believe it. By the way, I teared twice during the father-son talks. Very touching!

Gotta sign off. Only 3 hours sleep before going for Ching Ming.

*yawn*

2 comments:

Jon on April 6, 2010 at 9:30 AM said...

ahh~~ but i love chocolate-ty stuff~

Laura 梁媚霜 on April 6, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

ahh~~ but I hate them. Actually, it depends on the taste. I can accept certain of them.

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada