April 29, 2010

April Baby


Sze Yi's birthday also falls in April. 16 days after mine.

We went to the same place for dinner. How boring! Pavilion is really lacked of affordable restaurants. What to do? Oh never mind... What we care is the food and ambiance.


Ordered something different this round. Tried their cheese baked rice. Eww... Taste very weird. I wonder if it's something to do with the cheese. I prefer Kim Gary's.


Had the giant birthday milk tea for free again. Twice in a month. LOL...

Couple in red

Didn't take many photos coz the mood wasn't there. I finished my finals in the morning. Darn tired the whole day. I looked like a big panda lost on the street.


Though I was only left with 10% energy, I still enjoyed myself. I talked lesser than usual though. Kinda quiet throughout the night.


Amount spent on dinner... RM50.05. Nice figure!


No point going to Pavilion if it's not for a movie. We watched Date Night.

The couple in the show is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at their dirty jokes. Gosh...

Virgina = Face???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada