April 29, 2010

First Time At Naili's


Was kidnapped by my housemates to a restaurant named Naili's Place right after tuition the night after my birthday. Hehe... It's situated in Taman Dato' Senu, Sentul.


I didn't know it's so near to Pakcik Zainal's house. Juz 2 minutes away. We took bout 20 minutes to reach the place from Wangsa Maju as Cheng wasn't sure of the way. I didn't look into Google map as this was supposed to be a surprise supper.

It was our first time going to this restaurant. Very uniquely designed. Everything seems to be made out of wood, from the skeleton of the building to the furniture. The idea is great but the wood attracts a lot of insects especially ants.


There's a variety of food and drinks. We ordered pasta, lasagna, chicken wings and some ice blended drinks. The taste of the food is slightly below average. Drinks are not bad.


We walked around the place, taking photos at every corner. The designer did a really good job. Every corner has a different concept. If only their food can be improved more, it'll be perfect. Another thing would be the quality of their service. Unsatisfied with the staff. I understand the place is big. So they must at least move around to see if any customer need them.


The birthday cake was up next. Bought by my roommate, Poh Yee. I was so touched then. The first cake I ever had for my birthday this year. Thanks so much. Muax...

My housemates. Love you guys!

Cut cut cut...

We ate the cake by scooping it instead of cutting into slices. Hahaha.

Ready to attack

Last stop: Fullhouse...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada