April 1, 2010

Subang Buddies


Received a surprise call on Tuesday night. The screen of my handphone showed the caller is SHANNY KONG. Oh dear... Wasn't sure with what I saw with my own eyes. Heart was yelling in excitement.

The minute I answered "hello", the male voice from the opposite line said "Laura?". Oppss... It was Jon. Hahaha. So, they planned to have dinner with me yesterday. Really touched. Came all the way from Subang juz for me. Despite I'm still having a flu and a cough, I couldn't possibly turn them down.

Jon offered to be my chauffeur. A very good advantage, needless to drive myself. We went to Cannes Tea House in Genting Klang.

Jon, the good looking gentleman

No photos on food. Basically, our evening was filled with small talks, jokes and card games. Thanks to Shanny for coming up with self created games. We had loads of fun exercising our brain doing maths and memorising names. It was kinda torturing for me as I was in a blur state of mind due to my flu and cough. Still, I enjoy their companions very much.

My dear baby Shanny

Oh yeah... Forgot to introduce this guy over here. He's Bryan. Shanny's honey bear. This is our 1st time meeting each other in person. Kinda awkward. But he's good in socializing, very friendly juz like his gal and soon we managed to mingle as if we have known for long.

Nice meeting you, dude...

Moderate dinner, perfect dates create great moment! Spent only 3 hours together. Seem to be short but I treasure it alot.

The diners

Hope to see you guys again soon...

The next time we meet might be in Subang. My turn to pay you guys a visit.

*fingers crossed*

2 comments:

Jon on April 6, 2010 at 9:32 AM said...

We await your arrival at Subang. *Evil GrinZ*

Laura 梁媚霜 on April 6, 2010 at 12:27 PM said...

Will b rite there SOON~~~
B patient ya!
Muahahahaha =P

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada