March 30, 2010

Zubinos Coffee Shops


Final presentation of the semester.


Spent ages doing research, compiling report, goggling images, producing video, preparing slides and setting up our dummy consulting company, Rubicon & Partners. Restless nights for almost a month. Thanks to Zubinos, there are acne scars all over my face.

*long sigh*

But all the hard work paid off when our presentation ended in a good way. Mr Tan didn't comment much bout our performance. Overall satisfactory. But as far as I can see, each group did a hell lot better than the previous presentation on Dutch Lady.

Kudos AFA2!

It has been our custom to take group photo at the end of every presentation. Juz to record down the look we had in formal wear. Exceptional physical appealing eh?

The "professional" consultants & Mr Tan (aka Mr Luis Zubino)

A close up with Mr Tan. Smiles of relief!

As the so-called Assistant Project Manager, ehem ehem... I wanna express my token of appreciation to my beloved groupmates - Justina, Yik Hua, Cai Feng, Karmen, Victoria and Zi Ying. Without you gals, our assignments wouldn't turn into success. Sorry for my short temper all these while and thanks for bearing with me.

*sending flying kisses*

My beautiful ladies (Karmen MIA)

Jin Hui who acted as the Project Manager of the other team, took the opportunity to take a photo with us too. Well, my team has the most female members. 7 of us.

Ahh... Such a bliss

Done with indoor photography, we continued with outdoor. Wahahaha. Camera addicted kings and queens on the go.

My class rep, Mr Joe

I personally requested to pose this way. LOL...

Part of the guys from my class. Handsome???

Proud being SBS students

Moved to a 3rd spot for our photo shooting. The ever famous TARC graduation arch.

Solo with the giant pile of books

Nice one

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada