March 30, 2010

Nothing Is As Silly


Another further delayed post from me. Sorry guys... My blog has turned into an ancient diary dumping area eh?

Went to Times Square last 2 weeks on a Sunday. Did some shopping and bought the dress that I wore during my class gathering. Will blog on the event soon. Currently down with a heavy flu. Couldn't sit for too long. Else, my nose will be blocked by those disgusting mucus. Eww...

*achhooooo~~~~*

By the way, has anyone watch this movie yet?


OK, I know what! Those who have NOT may be anticipating to grab the tickets at the cinema. Those who have, let me guess, should be cursing as for the money they paid made them waste 90 mins watching a silly to the bones kinda movie. Let's put it short. One word exactly... Rubbish!

The slogan on the poster says it all. Coming To Hit Your Funny Bone. Yeah, you'll laugh from the very beginning and you'll continue to laugh and laugh and laugh to a point where you notice you were all the while laughing at a bunch of fools but there ain't any development on the plot. Totally meaningless. I heard this is a cantonese version for Scary Movie. So, I shall conclude both movies suck big time.

Strictly, no second time!

But there was something that brighten up my day. Had dinner at Leo's then after.

Juz opposite Neway Karaoke

Ordered their set meal of Thai fried rice that comes with a glass of iced lemon tea and slices of watermelon. Cost only RM6++ and it taste fantastic. Nice fragrance. Mouthful of hot tomyam flavor.

*slurppp-iness*

Rating 8/10

Bad movie. Good food. Compensation works that way! Haha...

I'm addicted to this new Taiwan drama. It has good looking actors and actresses. Worth waiting for an episode per week.

*ngek ngek ngek*

P.S. Man <偷心大聖P.S.>

That's all for now. Gotta hop under my blanket and get some rest.

More updates to be released. Stay tune...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada