March 6, 2010

Too Good To Be True


Last Monday was a predicament to all ACCA students who sat for December 2009 exam. Results to be released at 2pm. But people were sitting in front of their computers, trying to log into the website as early as 12am. Well, one of them was myself. Hehe... Too ashamed to admit though coz it was written on the website "results available from GMT 0500 onwards" which is 2pm in Malaysia. My mistake!

Was too afraid to check my results. I lowered my expectation in order to avoid disappointment. Hoping to get a pass in PA as I think I did fairly well. While my coursemates were results shopping during AT lecture, I had nothing to share. Received the notification from ACCA later than the rest of them.

So, let's begin to scroll.

Very slowly... One by one...


Wow... To my surprise, I passed 3 out of 4 papers. What a bliss!

22 February 2010 is one of the historical day in my life. I hadn't been so fortunate for a long time. The feeling couldn't be described by words. Used to grief so much over my nasty results ever since my 1st failure in FM last year followed by PA and BA last semester. Now, I have something to be proud of.

I did it. Yes, I've regained my victory. My parents were overjoyed. I believe grandpa is looking over me from above. Thanks for all the blessings, grandpa... Will see you on Ching Ming next month.

Looking forward to June's sitting. I wonder how I'll be doing then. May luck always stay by my side. God bless too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada