January 18, 2010

Countless Attempts


Date: 18 January 2010
Time: 10.07 pm
Venue: Room sweet room

Updating blog at this very moment. 1st post of the brand new year! Woohoo...

Happy Belated New Year to you guys.

As usual, time passed really fast. It's the 3rd week of 2010. This should be my longest period of disappearance, eh? I kinda missed out a lot. No post on New Year celebration, no post on New Year resolutions. Practically, I didn't start the new year quite well. It was a HOME ALONE thingy. So, I don't see the need to blog bout it.

Many things happened these few weeks. 3 major issues.

Put them in a summary, shall we?

Issue #1: Assignments
The urge of meeting deadline is back, ruling the life of all 2AFA students. FDM analysis sucks big time. Totally have no idea of what we are crapping in those PowerPoint slides. Will be presenting this Thursday. Hopefully we can bypass Mr Tan with ease. Most of us are worrying over ME. Presentation will be conducted in Malay. Duh... Been 'N' years since I ever use proper Malay in conversation.

Bahasa pasar boleh lah! XD

Issue #2: Double responsibilities
I'm sick of being an assistant course rep and sub-printing manager at the same time. Thinking of the good old times during diploma, I seldom complain bout my work load no matter how bad things turned out to be. But now, I easily get upset and stressed up. For what reason? I don't know. I juz hate how people send unnecessary sms asking me this and that. I hate how people pushed me so hard to get their printing done. Damn! I can't do magics. Look for David Copperfield if you need one.

*puffed*

Issue #3: FM Resit
Gotta face the music again. TODAY! Despite being reluctant, I went through it wholeheartedly. I feel as if I'm going to puke whenever I see those notes. Still, reality is reality. It was my 2nd last chance to clear it off and I guess I screwed it. I don't wish to blame others but the lecturer has to be partly responsible if I failed again. Such nonsense questions he set for the exam! Bloody hell. He implies too much on practical theory which in my opinion, we are not up to that level. Mind you... It's a Skill module. Even a Professional module student like me think it's difficult, how bout the juniors? Why did I have to get a BIG SURPRISE in every FM paper? Am I not worth to get a pass forever?

*CMAO - Crying My Ass Off*

I seriously need an escapade and I realised I hadn't been to the cinema for ages. Sherlock Holmes is still in my pending list and many many many more!


Don't think I'll be able to accomplish this mission too soon. Progressive tests will be seeking in next week. Oh shit... This month is all bout EXAMS. Lifeless January.

2010 ain't a good year for me, I predict...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada