January 29, 2010

CNY Shopping


Believe it or not, last Saturday was my first round of shopping for the coming Chinese New Year. When most of my friends have stocked up their wardrobe with new clothes, new shoes and new accessories, I'm just in the mist of a head start.

Bro had to work half day. So, I waited for him to pick me up from Times Square before heading to Pudu for lunch with mum and dad. Did some shopping on my own. Bought a set of formal wear at Nichii and a collared T-shirt for bro at Forest.

Bored while waiting for bro to crawl his way out from the jam. I utilised my time shooting CNY decorations.

Auspicious red decorations

After lunch in Pudu, the next stop was Midvalley. Walked from shop to shop - PDI, Padini Authentic, Seed, P&Co, Colours, Voir, Elle, Giordano, Romp, Topshop and even Jusco. I ended up with a foot ache and 4 pieces of T-shirt.

Pathetic!

I'm not being choosy. But the clothes available in the stores ain't my taste. Eww...

Had another photo shooting in Midvalley and The Gardens with bro.

Bro in white, me in purple...

Dinner at Old Town. I ordered the dinner set of Lam Mee, came with soft drink and pudding.

I didn't torture my pudding like how Jia Lun did. Blekz =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada