January 31, 2010

Drama Addict


I'm currently alone in my room, in a house with no other than my bro and I. The other housemates are either back to hometown or at work.

Boring Sunday.

As I was filtering files to be transferred to my new lappy, I came across the images I saved in one of my folders. Images of Taiwan dramas that I've watched so far. Remember in my previous posts quite some time ago, I mentioned I have been watching old dramas to keep myself entertained during the ACCA exam period?

Well, it has then become a habit to actually continue watching more and more of them. I'm such an addict!

And hey... I used to be a TVB drama fanatic. Coz I have better understanding in Cantonese. But now, language isn't a barrier anymore. I seem to enjoy Taiwan dramas in Mandarin without the need of subtitles. Practice makes perfect eh???

Let me share my past 2 months drama documentary with you guys... o(^.^)o

It Started With A Kiss <惡作劇之吻>

It Started With A Kiss 2 <惡作劇2吻>

Love or Bread <我的億萬麵包>

Honey & Clover <蜂蜜幸運草>

Summer X Summer <熱情仲夏>

Notice the similarity between the dramas above? To those who did, BINGO! To those who didn't, it doesn't matter.

Before this, I was never once bother bout Joe Cheng's dramas. I used to think fan blogs are exaggeratedly complimenting on how handsome and how talented he is. However, It Started With A Kiss changed my perspective totally. His charismatic roles make me look forward to watch even more of his dramas. Can't wait for It Started With A Kiss 3 to be aired. Heard it should be some time this year.

Next on the recommendation list:

Miss No Good <不良笑花>

Wish To See You Again <這裡發現愛>

Woody Sambo <無敵珊寶妹>

Rolling Love <翻滾吧!蛋炒飯>

Bump Off Lover <愛殺17>

My MVP Valentine <MVP 情人>

The legendary 5566. Super famous during my secondary school days. Awesome boy band. Wonderful songs. Too bad they dismissed some years back. Don't you think guys who play basketball look muscular and manly? Awww...

By the way, Taiwan drama soundtracks can be downloaded from AZN Dramas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada