January 30, 2010

Second Time Around


Thaipusam. Public holiday. Yippie!

Everyone's out. How could we stay home and miss the fun? There goes my second round shopping in Sungai Wang Plaza.

On the way

Everyone seems to be doing last minute shopping like us. Holy crap! The parking bay was full. The stores were overly congested. The queue at the fitting rooms was at least 20 feet long. The queue at the cashier counter was of the same length.

No kidding.

I should have taken a photo of the situation. But I was too busy picking on clothes.

Mum and I lingered in the same shop for bout an hour plus. Both of us nearly suffocated from the fierce crowd of "bargain hunters". Luckily I suggested dad and bro to have their high tea in a nearby cafe. Our suffering paid off in the end. Mum bought me a dress and herself a blouse.

All I'm lacked now is a pair of shoes and a new handbag.

Went from shop to shop but ended up in vain. Shoes I spotted were either too tall or out of size. Not being able to wear 3 inches heels and size 6 isn't my fault. Blame my height!

Almost 6pm when we finished going around the mall. Time for dinner. Headed to our favourite Super Noodle House.

*drool*

No photos on food. All I could say is the shrimp wanton noodle and white fungus with longan and honey dew dessert are delicious. The beef brisket noodle is as good too.

My beloved family

Besides clothes, I also brought home a "new toy". Guess what???

Aspire 4740G

Latest model from ACER. Woohoo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada