December 27, 2009

A Night At The Cinema


Miracles happened when I was bout to accept a hard fact. It was not something very awful though. But the fact that I nearly had to spend a silent Christmas at home ALONE is a pain in the ass.

"Lonely, lonely Christmas... Merry, merry Christmas..."

True enough when things are at its worst, there'll be a turning point.

I managed to book tickets for Avatar through GSC phone reservation on Christmas Eve. Yahoo! Since my bro and his gal didn't have any plan to themselves either, the 3 of us went to the movie the night after. Errr... Yeah, I became the "lamp post" again as usual. Who cares?

*oolalala*

We were almost late to collect the tickets. Supposedly not. We could easily reach within 20 minutes. But then, all the cars along Jalan Bukit Bintang were heading towards Pavilion. Holy crap! Took us an hour to crawl from Starhill to Menara Genting.

Believe it or not?

At that point of time, I was seriously worried that we would never be able to get a car park and make it to the cinema on time. Juz when we were bout to give up, a half empty parking space opposite Menara Genting caught our attention. As the others were still hunting for a car park, we were already on our way to the cinema. Mission possible!


Avatar is really outstanding. Couldn't agree more. I love the graphics so much. Splendid! Congrats to James Cameron. He did it again. I wished I could watch it in 3D. My friends are telling me the effects are exceptional. Some of them watched it for 3 times. Oh my... Everyone is now obsessed with the Navi's.

It was 12.20am when we left the cinema. The decorations at the entrance were still bright. Surprise surprise... We thought our plan to take photos that night was shattered as we didn't have time to do so before the movie. The lighting would normally turned off before 11pm.

*snap snap snap*

These are the contributions of my 3.2mp phone camera. Fairly acceptable.

Bro & Sis

Couple of the night

Me, me, me...

Our one & only photo together

Thanks to bro and Sze Yi for making my Christmas night so wonderful. What will I be doing for New Year?

Question remains unanswered...

3 comments:

Jon on December 29, 2009 at 3:06 AM said...

I wanna watch avatar, i haven watch yet T_T

Laura 梁媚霜 on December 29, 2009 at 11:29 PM said...

This movie is in the same boat as 2012. Tickets sold out really fast. Must watch 3D...

Unknown on January 21, 2010 at 9:03 PM said...

"If they can make Avatar, they can make anything." :P

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada