December 2, 2009

Sweet Escape


Back with some updates.

2 weeks have passed. Only 2 more weeks left, to be precise 12 days including today. Well well... Speaking of my progress, I would say I'm doing way behind schedule. 3 reasons:

First, I spent too much time watching dramas. Heck... I kinda hope I'm a time traveller. Travel back to 2 weeks ago and seriously start my revision all over again!

Second, I tend to procrastinate while doing my reading. Frequent toilet breaks, snacking, day dreaming, FACEBOOKING???

Third, my irregular bedtime. Worst among all. I'm gradually turning myself into a zombie. Getting to bed at 6am, rise and shine at 3pm. Duh... Maybe this is the reason why large pimples start growing on my face and my eye bags are getting darker each day. Yes, I look horrible these days.

Current status report... stu-DYING!!!

*sigh*

Anyway, I was able to take a few hours off from home, from books to watch a movie with Poh Yee yesterday. It was a sudden decision though. Planned to do it today but Pavilion GSC has very few remaining seats for The Twilight Saga New Moon. Been waiting for months to watch Bella, Edward and Jacob again. Ngek ngek ngek (n_n)


Apparently, guys are not in favour of the show. Only girls are crazy over it. Because of Robert Pattinson? Errr... Maybe. But not solely. I mean if you are asking me, my answer is both YES and NO. It's undeniable Robert Pattinson appears to be almost every girl's dream man ever since his first debut in Twilight. Besides, I'm truly madly deeply in love with the story line. The books are simply amazing. Far better than the movies to be honest. Thanks to Stephanie Mayer for bringing Twilight to life.

Reflection... Purple vs Purple

Before heading to the cinema, we actually spent bout an hour photo shooting at the entrance and the centre court. Muahahaha... The Christmas deco is irresistible.

I'll let the photos do the talking.

Me, Myself & I

Roommate, Poh Yee

Too bad we don't have a high resolution digital camera. All the photos taken are quite blur but still acceptable. Be satisfied with what we have, eh? LOL...

This is my favourite deco.
Santa's sleigh and the reindeers. Hohoho...

By the way, I bumped into Jia Lun, his sis and Shi Teng. What a small world! The first thing he said to me, "We are supposed to be doing revision at home and yet we bumped into each other in Pavilion!" That's so true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada