December 2, 2009

Big Spender


OK... Another post from me today.

You must be thinking I'm bout to talk on money matters, judging from the title above. Nope. Wrong!

*buzzer rang*

Not money wise, but time wise.

From my previous post, supposedly I have mentioned bout how I love to watch dramas. Did I? Or did I not? Never mind. Refer to this.

Old habit doesn't change in a night's time. In my case, I think it's getting off hand. I have been watching too many dramas lately and I don't seem to be able to resist myself from the temptation of Youtube. Too convenient huh? By just one click, I could find a playlist with a whole set of drama. Damn!

Here goes... The dramas that I'm done with for the past 2 weeks.

1. Hot Shot <籃球火>

2. Mysterious Incredible Terminator <霹靂MIT>

3. Knock Knock Loving You <敲敲愛上你>

4. Together <愛就宅一起>

5. Hi My Sweetheart <海派甜心>

As you can see... All these dramas aren't new, except for Hi My Sweetheart. Guess I'm too left-out for all these years and now I'm trying to catch up with the flow in a hurry. Oh no... Please no... Not this way... Not now!

Dramas are driving me INSANE.

Any cure for such addiction?

Someone gotta give me a hard blow on the head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada