November 19, 2009

Drama Queen


Bet there won't be any interesting events to be blogged bout these days. Less than a month before ACCA exam comes alive! Suppose to be working hard on my short notes and mental preparation. But instead, I'm "boiling" dramas at home. LOL...

I did study at night. Mostly after midnight. My usual exam routine. Before I go to bed, I'll browse my Facebook and watch some dramas or videos to relax my mind.

Dramas on air recently are really inspirational. Hence, I'm all again addicted to dramas. The drama queen is back into action! A new drug. A new temptation. Oh shit... Facebook alone is enough to keep me away from books. Now, drama comes into picture.

I'll never be able to escape from THE DEVILS.

*sigh*

Anyway, here's the list of dramas I'm following...

1. Beyond The Realm of Conscience <宮心計>

2. Born Rich <富貴門>

3. Autumn's Concerto <下一站,幸福>

4. Easy Fortune Happy Life <福氣又安康>

5. Black & White <痞子英雄>

Getting so into their OST too, especially those in Autumn's Concerto and Easy Fortune Happy Life. I juz love their lyrics and melody. Bring me that kind of "swaying" feel. Been listening to the songs over and over again.

OMG... Something is so wrong with me!

For god's sake, I'm totally helpless. A freako.

Great dramas make great days, but worst exam results. Isn't a fair trade... (T.T)

4 comments:

Jon on November 21, 2009 at 3:42 PM said...

That many dramas?

How do you manage? @_@

Laura 梁媚霜 on November 21, 2009 at 11:05 PM said...

LOL... Those HK dramas watch one episode a day. Those Taiwan dramas watch one episode a week. Not many actually. I suppose to b dreaming of books. But I dreamed of drama instead. I hv a serious "fever" here.

Jon on November 22, 2009 at 4:03 AM said...

better to have something to look forward to do than nothing at all I'd say

Laura 梁媚霜 on November 23, 2009 at 10:42 PM said...

U mean for my exam? Yup. I read bit by bit at nite. Hope I could finish everything when the time comes.

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada