September 6, 2010

Weekend Treat


Weekend is the only time for me to rest and relax. The other days of the week are devoted to 3 things. Work, work and work! Stress level is getting a lil higher as my workload is getting heavier. Not to mention, the long list of feedback and errors to be amended. I usually end up with an exhausting brain and aching back every weekday.

So, cinema and gym are my only escapade activities on Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes, may go for shopping. I do all these alone by the way. Don't ask me why. Some people may find it silly to watch a movie on their own. But I enjoy spending time by myself. I have the freedom to watch any movie at any time and anywhere. No need to compromise with others. Agree?

Watched 3 movies for the past 2 weeks...

Grown Ups is damn hilarious. These guys never fail to make the audience laugh like mad throughout the show. It's true how things might have changed from the last generation. But kids nowadays are certainly too hooked up with technological gadgets and have no interest towards outdoor activities. Parents should watch this.

Piranha is bout man-eating fishes. All you can see is horribly bitten dead human bodies from the beginning to the end. Totally speechless. It's no joke to weak-hearted person. Please do not have your meals before the show. You may end up puking.

Step Up 3 is freaking awesome. Loves everything bout it. The music, the dance moves, the actors and actresses. It seriously turned me up. A must watch! You'll never regret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada