July 3, 2010

Exam Silly


I've been bugged by exam for nearly 2 months. Those days were so hard to live through. No fun at all! Went through the same routine everyday. Besides 2 meals a day, toilet business, 3 episodes of drama and 6 hours sleep, I spent most of my time munching on books and notes and whatsoever study materials. So dull right?

Well, this 4 lettered word brought the most chaos. The tremendous tense and heart-weakening moments. I took the remaining 3 papers - P3, P6 and P7 last month. So wish to pass all and I'll never see those papers ever again. But I doubt it. No wonder students always say June sitting is a killer.

It's hard to describe how saddening I was after the 1st paper. OMG... Totally unpredictable questions. Start sweating once I flipped open and read the 1st question. Hands trembled non-stop like nobody's business. Oh boy! I never experience such a thing during last December sitting.


As usual, I'm putting in my least expectation to avoid huge disappointment at the end of August. That's when ACCA results will be released and we'll all see how good or bad we fare. Either we cheer or we cry out loud!

Internal resits had juz over last week. Absorbing what I've read for P1 and P3 is not easy. Brain went rusty after half a year of rest on those subjects. Burnt the midnight oil for 2 weeks at McDonald's to memorise business models and all sorts of theories.

*sigh*


Fortunately, I'm still alive. Still afford to laugh. Still afford to smile. Wahahahaha...

Not gonna think too much for the meantime. Better look forward to my new job. Time to move into the next stage of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Born with a heart of sincerity & warmth. Could be merely unbearable at times.

Day & Night

Heart Talk

Followers

Search

 

Enchanted Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada